Monday, March 29, 2010

Education at Work

So far it has been about two weeks and no donations so far. But even though funds are low, I have great news! My application and my $900 dollars deposit are in finally! This means my application can be sent abroad. This is all going so fast it is kind of scary. I have figured out that if i have 10,000 people donate one dollar i would practically have all of my tuition. Or have 5,000 people donate 2.00 or 2,500 people donate 4 dollars I would have my tuition(My hard math skills are being put to the test here, which shows i can keep up with the math curriculm). I know that we are in a recession and lots and lots of people can't really help me but if you can spare a few change even .50 it is greatly appreciated. Every penny helps to make a dollar! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment