Saturday, March 6, 2010

About Me

Growing up traveling around Washington from Redmond to Seattle. Then moving to Great Falls, Montana when I was in third grade. 5 Years later moving before my freshman year of high school to Kalispell, Montana. In Washington it was rain, sleepovers, and a lot more rain. When I came to Montana it was summer and snowing. I had a blast hanging out with friends, joining clubs, participating in sports (soccer, basketball, volleyball, track, and many more that I can’t think of), enduring the psychotic weather, but most of all hanging with my best friends around town or at each other’s houses. Moving to Kalispell was hard when it was right before high school and I only knew one person who had moved from great falls to Kalispell a few years earlier(we still fight over who followed who). Even though it was two weeks before school started and even though it was hard I met one of my best friends in my first class and she is still my best friend to this day.
Ever since I was little I have always had the aspiration to be a fashion designer. I think it all started when I came to Montana. I know that sounds cheesy, right, the small town girl needs to get out but it was always so much more than that. It started when I was in Washington and I wanted to be a cowgirl that lassoed everything and that always wore a cowboy hat and rode horses (I loved horses and still do).But I guess I also did not realize how much I loved to go to the mall and to hang out in crowded places. I sure realized that when I came to Montana. I realized how much I loved to express myself through clothes and characters. Along with the dream of being a fashion designer came with the dream to see The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, and so many other places. Paris is the home of fashion and I wanted to go there and have my designs in Fashion Week. I dreamed of all the taffeta, silk and tulle. I dreamed of my walk on the runway afterwards and me being a revolution in design and clothes. I have been taking textile design class and I think my skills improved immensely even if it has been for a few weeks. I have learned so much and gotten so many ideas and outrageous designs.
I think if I had the chance to go to France I could do so much more with my life. I don’t know why I think that but I believe that I would be able to experience so much more and think that I could accomplish so much more. If you do help me by sponsoring me I would greatly appreciate it. My dream of going to France is everything I could ever want. And if you do sponsor me I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And God Bless You.
To sponsor my AFS program now, please click the ChipIn button

No comments:

Post a Comment