Tuesday, May 4, 2010

***Newsflash***

Whoo Hoo! I just saw that I have gotten fifty dollars. Along with this good news goes that last week I got my acceptance letter from France, that they have room for me! This is huge, this means that I dont have to go to my second or third choice that i get to go see the Effiel Tower, The Louvre, and all the stores!!!! This is major, and to go I need your help!I need you to help by donating money to the left or you can send it to my house at 2312 Merganser Drive Kalispell, Montanana 59901
Now i know that these are hard times believe me I didnt expect it to affect me or my mom, so if you could send even 40 cents. Every penny counts and I hope that you can support me in this adventure and even if you cant spare 40 cents just become a follower and thank you so much and I love you All!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment